samedi 6 juin 2015

Dr. Cader Raman - Not a paradise - Letters from Mauritius, England and Libya - Editions de l'Océan Indien -Ile Maurice - 1991
















Dr Cader Raman : Auteur mauricien
Souvenirs de l'île Maurice , d'Angleterre et de Libye où l'auteur a travaillé.

3 commentaires:

  1. Dr. Abdool Cader RAMAN drove my father and a few of my siblings and members of my family crazy and crazier with his BIGPHARMA drugs!
    When I met him for the first time at his TORTURE office, I found out that he was crazy himself and very dangerous when I saw him to my horror ELECTRO-SHOCKING my eldest sister Farida just because she was upset about her husband, Police constable Adam Beekawoo having affairs with other women.
    DR. RAMAN ELECTROSHOCKED my father because my father was stressed about his bankrupted business and never-ending Court cases. He was drinking alcohol and smoking like many western educated Muslims.
    The Mauritian rag lexpress.mu published an untruthful and amateurish article on him after his death. 19 fév 2011
    B..A.F.S.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Mauritian media systematically refused me the right to inform the Mauritians about my LIFE EXPERIENCES in Mauritius because this would have exposed the lies of one and all, including top political figures like Sewsagur Ramgoolam, Abdool Rajack Mohamed, Gaëtan Duval, Aneerood Jugnauth, and their corrupt Courts.
      Dr. Raman destroyed my family by recruiting several of my siblings to train as Nurses at the Royal Eastern Counties Hospital in Essex. Working in mental institutions drive feeble-minded and poorly educated young people crazy, but he did not give a damn as long as he could please his English masters who found too few English natives to do the lower jobs.
      B.A.F.S.

      Supprimer
  2. https://muhammad-ali-ben-marcus.blogspot.com/2019/05/alain-soral-egalite-reconciliation-les.html

    RépondreSupprimer